Attention Back Pain and Sciatica Sufferers:
- Do you suffer with back pain or leg pain when you stand or walk?
- Do you have pain when you sit for long periods or drive?
- Do you experience pain, numbness or tingling into your butt, groin or down your leg?
- Does your back ever “go out” if you move the wrong way?
- Are you afraid your pain will get worse if you don’t do anything about it?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions (or have a stubborn spouse who is in denial) – the Low Back Pain and Sciatica Workshop may be a life changing event for you...
“I feel like I can do anything now; not only does my back feel 1000 times better, I also have a new-found confidence in my daily life. Thank you so much for helping me out!” - Elise
Back pain and sciatica can completely ruin your life ... I’ve seen it many times.
- It can make you lean on the shopping care when walking through the grocery store ...
- It can take your focus away on enjoying your life...like spending time with your children or grandchildren ...
- It can ruin your travel plans ...
- And it can take away your ability to live life ... having to rely on others ... or to wait for you to sit down for a minute.
- And less movement and enjoying of life can lead to depression, increased stress and a sedentary lifestyle (mostly sitting ... not moving much) which leads to bigger health problems ... and life problems.
- The Sciatica and Low Back Specialists here at Pinnacle PT have helped hundreds of people from right here in Post Falls and the rest of North Idaho.
So, by request, I’m hosting a Sciatica and Low Back Pain Workshop here at Pinnacle on Thursday, January 18th from 5:00 to 6:00pm at our Post Falls location.
1590 E. Polston Ave. Post Falls, ID. 83854
If you’re confused about what to do and looking for answers, here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- The single biggest #1 mistake back pain and sciatica sufferers make which actually stops them from healing...
- The 3 most common causes of Low Back Pain and Sciatica...
- A sure-fire way to pick the right treatment for the cause of your pain (and save you a ton of time and money)
- How a problem in your back can cause pain, numbness or tingling in your leg...
- What successful treatment and permanent relief looks like without the side effects of medications, injections or surgery.
How Do I Register for the Low Back Pain and Sciatica Workshop? Call our office to register at 208.777.4242.
We only have 30 seats available for the event ... and this will be going out to our entire past patient list!
So, if you would like to attend, be sure to register now ... Call 208.777.4242. How much is it to attend? Nothing ... the event is FREE
All 30 attendees for the Sciatica and Low Back Pain Workshop will receive a Special Report: “The Top 10 Burning Questions for Sciatica”.
Looking forward to seeing you there,
Mark Bengtson, MPT, Owner, Sciatica and Low Back Specialist at Pinnacle
PS – This event is limited to the first 40 people to register. When you register, you can bring a guest at no additional cost (we do this because many people request to bring their spouse or other family member).