We see all kinds of work injuries! If you've been injured on the job, give us a call and see how we can get you back to work as soon as possible. We work with all area Workers' Comp. insurances and will work with them on your behalf to make sure your treatment is covered.
Learn about our Functional Capacity Evaluation here.
Who Can Benefit From an FCE?
- Someone who has been injured on the job to determine his or her ability to return to the job or alternate work
- Someone applying for Social Security Disability benefits
- Someone seeking to return to work or volunteer activities after an injury or illness
- Someone injured in a catastrophic accident (i.e., automobile accident) for whom an FCE can determine performance skills and abilities related to resuming former employment or a new job
- Someone seeking vocational rehabilitation services
- Students receiving transitional services from school to the work setting to determine their skills and the extent of support required to perform in a job